Indulgence in Eastern Canada with New England Cruise - Neptune Suite, Summer 2021
Indulgence In Eastern Canada – With New England Cruise, Neptune Suite, Summer 2021
Rich in European architecture and striking natural phenomena, you’ve made it to eastern Canada. A mix of English and French cultures, indulge in all the elegance this romantic journey has to offer. From the sweeping skylines of Toronto to the thundering thrills of Niagara Falls, you’ll be equally inspired by both the natural elements and urban areas of this striking part of the world. Along the way you’ll stay at the best hotels, including the Fairmont Chteau Laurier in Ottawa and Fairmont Le Chteau Frontenac in Quebec City, both praised for their decadent décor and prime locations.
- Toronto: At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner with wine.
- Ottawa: Indulge at Play, Food & Wine – a modern culinary experience that will delight your taste buds with its fresh food using local, sustainable and seasonal products sourced by farmers and foragers.
- Quebec City: In the evening, you’ll savour a spectacular Dinner with wine at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew.
- Quebec City: Enjoy a tasting lunch picnic with cheese, bread and fruits – all produced right on the island.
- Montreal: Enjoy delicious food and wine at Gibbys, a charming restaurant housed in a 200-year-old building in Old Montreal.
- Dining Summary: 14 Breakfasts (B), 7 Lunches (L), 7 Dinners (D) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Niagara Falls: Visit Chateau des Charmes, where you are welcomed with a limited production rosé sparkling wine, followed by a tour and tasting of wines from St. David’s Bench Vineyard, accompanied by hand-made local ice cream and local fruit.
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the Falls on-board your cruise.
- Ottawa: Enjoy an exclusive meeting with a retired Mountie, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Montreal: Visit some of the city’s most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including Notre Dame Basilica with its dazzling combination of blue and gold decor.
- Quebec: On a sightseeing tour, a Local Expert will bring to life this beautiful and historic city that will feel as if you’ve set foot on European soil.
- Quebec: Visit a secret gem on the Île d’Orléans and indulge in the different flavours of jam made with local grown berries.
- Quebec City: As a guest at the iconic Fairmont Le Chteau Frontenac, enjoy an exclusive guided tour of this historic building and learn about its history. Gain access to areas not accessible to the general public.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake: Visit Chateau des Charmes, where you are welcomed with a limited production rosé sparkling wine, followed by a guided tour of the vineyard, which was founded a fifth-generation French winegrower. Enjoy a private wine tasting, including ice wine, a rare local specialty.
- Ottawa: Experience Ottawa Your Way this afternoon, with your choice of craft beer tasting in Byward Market or a guided tour of the Canadian Museum of History.
- Quebec City: Visit a secret gem on the Île d’Orléans where you will be met by your hosts, the charming couple, Catherine and Vincent – two “Sorcerers,” as the natives of Ile d’Orleans call themselves, and indulge in the different flavours of jam made with locally grown berries. As you enter, you will be immediately welcomed by the sweet smell of cooked berries as you explore their shop which, captures the ambience of the island from a hundred years ago.Then enjoy a tasty picnic lunch with cheese, bread, fruits and wine – all produced right on the island. As you eat, take in the views of rolling hills and red-roofed farm houses.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Welcome to Toronto.
Niagara Falls Up Close and Toronto Sightseeing.
Kingston and the Canadian Capital of Ottawa.
All About Ottawa.
The Old Walled City of Quebec.
The Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
Prince Edward Island.
Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Bar Harbor, Maine.
Disembark in Boston.